300 g low-fat Magerquark
8 m. – big size eggs
100 g ground almonds or hazelnuts
100 g gold linseed, crushed
5 tbsp bran (wheat)
2 tbsp flour or soy flour
1 pck. baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
2 tbsp sunflower seeds
Butter, for the mould
1. Preheat the oven to 150 °C and keep the heat for 15 minutes before putting the dough in the oven.
2. Add butterfly to your mixing bowl, then quark, eggs and baking powder, set 4 minutes, speed 3,5.
3. Add dry ingredients and set another 4 minutes, speed 3,5.
4. Pour into the greased tray (25 – 30 cm) and sprinkle with the sunflower seeds. Bake at 150 °C for at least 70 minutes.
4) The dough is quite liquid and the finished bread very moist. This can be changed with more bran.
The finished bread should be kept in the fridge in a bag that is not tightly closed. It is also easy to freeze.