This is a versatile recipe, you can combine the ingredients as your taste! Don’t like bell pepper? Add tomatoes than. Check what you have on your fridge (some leftover veggies!) and combine the ingredients!
1 small ONION or SHALLOT
1 red or yellow BELL PEPPER
100gr GRATED CHEESE or FETA CHEESE
100gr BABY SPINACH (frozen or fresh)
12 slices COOKED HAM
SALT, PEPPER, GARLIC POWDER and any additional spice of your preference
- Set the oven to 180 degrees
- Put onion and bell pepper into the bowl chop 3 seconds on speed 4 or until chopped.
- Add baby spinach and mix for 5 seconds on speed 4 or until combined (watch out so that it doesn’t turn to mush!)
- Add egg, salt and pepper 10 seconds REVERSE on speed 3
- Fit each ham on greased muffin cup, ham will hang over edges of cups
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center of the muffin is completely cooked