240 grams of WARM WATER
15 grams fresh YEAST
10 grams SUGAR
500 grams of FLOUR
70 grams of OLIVE OIL
2 grams of dried Oregano
15 grams of CHILI POWDER (optional)
10 grams of SALT
100 grams of grated PARMESAN
1. Add parmesan to mixbow set 10 seconds, speed 10. Reserve.
2. Add yeast, sugar and water to the mixbow 20 seconds speed 4
3. Put the remaining ingredients into the bowl set 3 minutes, speed dough.
4. Leave it for about an hour to proof. Form it in breadstick.
5. Put in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until they turn gold brown.