By chance I found some frozen clams in the Portuguese market and I didn’t hesitate: bought them and here we go to another Xperiment, tmxperiment!
1000 gr clams
25 gr garlic or aprox. 5 garlic cloves
100 gr olive oil
1 bay leaf
200 gr white wine*
1 tbp salt
1 tsp black pepper
20 gr fresh cilantro
- Put clams in a separate bowl, cover them with water, add 1tbs salt.
- Put cilantro into the bowl chop for 3 seconds on speed 5 or until chopped and set aside.
- Put garlic into the bowl chop 5 seconds on speed 6 to chop. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula.
- Add olive oil, bay leaf, butter und 100 gr white wine stir for 5 minutes at 100º C on speed 1 without measuring cup.
- Add remaining white wine, salt and peper to the bowl, steam and for 20 minutes, varoma on speed 1.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Add chopped cilantro to the mixing bowl set 3 seconds on speed 5.
- Seve warm.
This is a great starter to serve bread!
*Since I had just 125 gr white wine and ran out, I completed the 200 gr with Prosecco;)