With an extremely active toddler at home on holidays, I have to be very creative to entertain him… So, let’s DIY playdough on Thermomix!
30gr vegetable oil
Food colouring (I used liquid about 5 drops of each colour.)
- Put all ingredients into the bowl.
- Mix them on speed 7 until combined.
- Set function “Kneading” for three minutes.
- If it is too wet, just add a little more flour.
- If it is too dry just add a little bit of water slowly to reach desired consistency.
I divided the playdough in five smaller pieces and coloured each one separately… You might need a little help or very solicitous hands 😉
I store them in an air tight container on the fridge. It lasts for about 3 month.