- 200 grams SUGAR
- 6 EGGS – separate egg yolks from egg white
- 150 grams BUTTER
- 250 grams DARK CHOCOLATE
- 50 grams PLAIN FLOUR
Note: I used 125 grams milk chocolate and 125 grams dark chocolate and so I reduced the amount of sugar to 100 grams!
- TART PAN – or round fluted tart pan or a backing pan with removable bottom of your choice
- Fit the butterfly whisk to the knife, add egg whites set 6 minutes, speed 3. In the final 20 seconds, add 3 tablespoon sugar. Reserve this mixture in a separate bowl.
- Pre-heat oven 200°C
- Remove the butterfly whisk. Add remaining sugar, egg yolks butter set 5 minutes, 70°C on speed 4.
- Add chocolate, wait a bit until it melts and mix 20 seconds on speed 5.
- Add flour and mix 10 seconds on speed 5 helping with spatula.
- Fit the butterfly whisk to the knife again. Add egg whites reserved and program about 15 seconds on speed 2,5.
- Pour mixture on greased pan.
- Bake for about 10 minutes.
As a result, you will have a tart with slightly moist baked edges, thin and delicate crust on top and a mousse-consistency interior. Enjoy!