- 150gr dried soft-fig
- 90 gr dried cranberries
- 75 gr apple juice
- 2 tb spoon honey
- 100 gr oatmeal
- 18 round wafer ø50mm (Backoblaten)
- Put fig and cranberries into the bowl chop 8 seconds on speed 8 or until minced
- Add oatmeal, apple juice and honey and mix for a further 10 seconds, reverse on speed 2.
- Form the small balls with the help of a teaspoon. Place on the wafer and gently smash it so that it has a form of a big coin.
- Store on an airtight container and in a cool and dry place.
Short note: my cereal bars turned into cereal coins as I just had round wafers at home, but you can use squared ones!