- 150 g green olives
- 3 fillets of anchovies in oil
- 10g tinned capers (drained)
- one clove of garlic
- 50 g parmesan
- 30 g sunflower seed
- ½ lemon juice
- freshly ground pepper
- 80ml extra virgin olive oil
- One chili pepper – for a spicy touch!
- Put all the ingredients except the Thermomix bowl and mix on speed 3-5 progressively, until you get a thick paste.
- Without turning Thermomix off , on speed 5, gradually add the olive oil, so it emulsifies and mixes in to form a creamy paste.
- Leave in the fridge until the moment of serving.