- 3 EGGS
- 130 grams SUGAR
- 1 ORANGE (juice and peel)
- 150 grams YOGURT
- 100 grams SUNFLOWER OIL (or your preferred oil)
- 180 grams PLAIN FLOUR
- 20 grams CORNFLOUR
- 1 tablespoon BAKING POWDER
- BUNDT PAN
- Pre-heat oven 190°C
- Put orange peel in pieces into the TM bowl, 30 seconds on speed 7-10.
- Add sugar and repeat the process: 30 seconds on speed 7-10.
- Fit the butterfly whisk to the knife, add eggs set 3 minutes, temperature 37°C on speed 4. Then repeat the process 3 minutes on speed 4 but do not set the temperature.
- Add oil, yogurt and orange juice and set 15 seconds on speed 3
- Add flour, cornflour and backing powder to TM bowl and mix 15 seconds on speed 3.
- Pour mixture on greased pan.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.