1 clove garlic
2 springs fresh parsley
100gr feta cheese
1 egg white
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven 180°C. Set aside 9 silicone muffin moulds.
- Place water into the bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh quinoa into it, then cook for 15 minutes at 100°C on speed 4.
- Remove basket with spatula and set quinoa aside to drain. Clean and dry the mixing bowl.
- Put onion, garlic and parsley into the bowl chop 3 seconds on speed 5 or until chopped. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with spatula.
- Add spinach and feta cheese and chop for 3 seconds on speed 5.
- Add remaining ingredients, and combine 10 seconds, reverse on speed 4.
- Transfer into muffin moulds and bake for 30 minutes or until golden.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Seve warm or cold.