1/2 tsp salt
150gr buckwheat flour
1/2 tsp gluten free baking powder (I used “Weinsteinbackpulver”, I trust cream of tartar or baking soda are similar to it)
- Place milk, eggs and salt into the bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4..
- Put buckwheat flour and baking powder into the bowl and mix for 15 seconds on speed 4, or until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Place a non-stick frying pan with a little butter over a medium-high heat. Place a spoonful of batter into frying pan than cook until small bubbles appear on surface of pancake. Flip it to cook other side until lightly golden.
- Transfer to a plate or cover with kitchen towel to keep warm.
- Repeat the process with remaining batter. Seve warm or cold.